ThermaPure® provides Certification for both technicians and service providers applying the technology. This certification is unique within the industry and provides assurances that the licensed service provider has achieved specific requirements.
ThermaPure® Certification demonstrates a commitment on the part of the individual and the company to meeting the rigorous standards of performance required to successfully apply high temperature restoration, remediation and pest eradication to structures, portions of structures or contents. Although Certification does not guarantee successful treatments, it does provide assurances that the applicators have a thorough understanding of the technology.
ThermaPure® Heat Technicians have been trained in the physics of heat applications. They understand which materials may be damaged at specific temperatures and how to protect these items. They are experienced in delivering uniform target temperature in a variety of structures with differing construction. They are well versed in the various types of equipment used to deliver and distribute heat, to monitor temperatures, and to protect structures and contents from damage. They have also received health and safety training to provide worker protection in a high temperature environment. Additionally, convective heat applications create significant amounts of aerosol and workers are trained in the use of filtration and engineering controls to protect themselves and other occupants of the structure.
Attending the technician training class was the best step we could have taken. Not only did it answer our questions, but it gave us an in-depth understanding of the process, its benefits, and clearly showed us how we could prevent problems and minimize risk. I strongly encourage any licensee using ThermaPureHeat® whether an owner or sales person or field worker to take this class.”
- Joe McLean, President of Alliance Environmental Group, a ThermaPure® licensee
Requirements for Certification:
- Heat Technician 1 – Coursework, Field Work, Examination
- Heat Technician 2 – Coursework, Field Work, Examination
- Heat Technician 3 – Completion of Required Number of Projects, Coursework
- Heat Technician 4 – Train the Trainer – Completion of Specialty Courses, Practical Experience
- Multiple Heat Technician 1 & 2
- At least one Heat Technician 3
- Successful Completion of 100 Heat Projects
- Successful Completion of 25 Whole Structure Projects
- Current with ThermaPure® Quality Assurance Protocol
- Certified Heat Technicians are the most thoroughly trained and qualified in the industry
- Technicians successfully completing ThermaPure® training receive both classroom and hands-on to provide a more comprehensive learning experience
- Heat technicians utilize a ThermaPure training manual that is over 300 pages of science and experience and compiled from 20+ years of experience
- All practical field methods are tested by ThermaPure’s operating company, Precision Environmental to assure success prior to becoming a part of the curriculum